A few simple gestures will help you keeping your shoes in perfect conditions :
– Unlace them before putting them on or taking them off to keep their comfort and shape.
– Everytime after you wear them, insert shoe trees to maintain their original shape and smartness.
– Store them in their cotton slipcover in a dry place away from any source of light or heat.
We have selected the most noble leathers for the manufacturing of your shoes.
These leather show natural features such as fine wrinkles, veins or slight marks which only add to their beauty. To take care of them, you can :
– Plain leather – clean it with a soft, clean and slightly damp cloth, do not forget to nourish it regularly with a tone on tone cream which will restore its original luster.
– Patent or Metal leather – clean it with a soft, clean and slightly damp cloth. Finish by a polish with a soft and dry cloth.
– Suede leather – clean it with a crepe rubber brush. Do not forget to apply a colorless waterproofing spray before wearing your shoes and after every time you clean them.
Credit Gerald Kurdian